Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jakeszen's Moderator Application

jakeszen

Jakeszen's Moderator Application Empty Jakeszen's Moderator Application

Post  jakeszen Sun May 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Name-Jakeszen

Age-16

Because after playing on the server for some time, I am appalled by the considerable griefing on the server, and wish to help end that. In addition, I feel that I would be a helpful person who would remove some strain from you and the other moderators.

My creative and dedicated mindset, which causes me to never forget what I owe to the server, in terms of policing and creating. I have big plans of creating interactive games, such as an archery target range and a dunk tank, which I am already prototyping.

I am able to handle the temptation of power, while at the same time making the most of my power to assist in the betterment of the server. I have good people skills, and want to make MC Poliice a fun and inviting server for everyone, not just mods.

My only interests in this server are for it's betterment, and I would do everything in my power to encourage that. This is the only server I use, and I would dedicate much of my spare time to it, including the assisstance in many structures for the MC Poliice community to enjoy.

I am a frequent visitor of the server, and have a true passion for Minecraft, as will be clearly evident by the large contributions I will make to the server. Among them will be an arena, carnival, art, etc.

I hope you will seriously making me a mod, because I feel like I would make massive contributions to the community.

Last edited by jakeszen on Sun May 15, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:07 am