Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAZ Again! Makin a video for the server

Poll

Choose de song!!(look it up on YouTube)

[ 1 ]
    LAZ Again! Makin a video for the server I_vote_lcap100%LAZ Again! Makin a video for the server I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    LAZ Again! Makin a video for the server I_vote_lcap0%LAZ Again! Makin a video for the server I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    LAZOROZAL
    LAZOROZAL

LAZ Again! Makin a video for the server Empty LAZ Again! Makin a video for the server

Post  LAZOROZAL Wed May 11, 2011 9:31 pm

So I was on the other day, and I was thinking" I like this server and I think it should get a little more noticed. What better than an ad?" so I was flipping some things around in my head and I came up with a couple scenes showcasing the server, admins, creations, and some fun stuff to do.
    The whole thing should be around 3-4 minutes long and I have 2 good songs in mind.
    There's my problem...I can't decide!!!
    So I need your help which do you like better
    Lux aeterna (about 3 minutes into the song)
    Or
    Pendulum-blood sugar(1 minute in)
    Oh and police if you see this... The end of the ad may be you blowing up a house that we make. Involving much derp, should be funny.
    tongue
    LAZOROZAL
    LAZOROZAL

LAZ Again! Makin a video for the server Empty Oh and btw

Post  LAZOROZAL Wed May 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Hey also open to any new ideas suggestions and ideas for the ad
    Also feedback is VERY important to me as I would like to know what you think.ESPECIALLY MODS AND ADMINS! As you are the ones I am making this for. Mmmmkay bai! tongue

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:53 pm