Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreezingDalaran Moderator Request

FreezingDalaran

FreezingDalaran Moderator Request Empty FreezingDalaran Moderator Request

Post  FreezingDalaran Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:14 pm

Name - FreezingDalaran

Age - 24

Why do you want the position you're applying for? - To be able to address griefing when noticed, use worldedit commands to paste large portions of my projects, to be able to craft lava for the same reason, and of course to help others on the servers whenever possible.

What do you think sets you apart from everyone else applying for this position? - I have real life management experience alongside guild officer experience in WoW. I am a quick learner and am more than capable of making decisions even when they are difficult.

Are you humble, modest, and able to handle a position of power without putting yourself on a pedestal? - No, absolute power will corrupt me absolutely! Just kidding, I'm very calm when it comes to addressing player issues, and will generally do whatever it takes to prevent bans and/or kicks of other individuals.

Are your best interests in the involvement, promotion, and betterment of MC Poliice? - Only when he isn't pretending to be team AVO!

Do you meet our requirements for staff? [Active Poster/Player, Passion for Minecraft, etc] - Definately not...(Sarcasm)

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:43 am