Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why i want to be a mod

Poll

apply for mod

[ 0 ]
    why i want to be a mod I_vote_lcap0%why i want to be a mod I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    why i want to be a mod I_vote_lcap0%why i want to be a mod I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Angrykiller123(Rhino5250)

why i want to be a mod Empty why i want to be a mod

Post  Angrykiller123(Rhino5250) Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:55 pm

i want to be a mod to help greifers and make sure no one dares break nay rules. Im rhino5250 online and ive been vip for about a year. i think i would be a good mod for mcpluto. and all the players that r rude i ignore because i dont want to be in trouble lol! so plz let me be a mod What a Face
    Angrykiller123(Rhino5250)

why i want to be a mod Empty Re: why i want to be a mod

Post  Angrykiller123(Rhino5250) Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:06 am

Angrykiller123(Rhino5250) wrote:i want to be a mod to help greifers and make sure no one dares break nay rules. Im rhino5250 online and ive been vip for about a year. i think i would be a good mod for mcpluto. and all the players that r rude i ignore because i dont want to be in trouble lol! so plz let me be a mod What a Face
    i hate GREIFERS Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:42 pm