Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mod application pidgeon123

Poll

should i be mod

[ 1 ]
    mod application pidgeon123 I_vote_lcap100%mod application pidgeon123 I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    mod application pidgeon123 I_vote_lcap0%mod application pidgeon123 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    mod application pidgeon123 I_vote_lcap0%mod application pidgeon123 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    pidgeon123

mod application pidgeon123 Empty mod application pidgeon123

Post  pidgeon123 Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:21 pm

Name - pidgeon123 (katy is my real name)

Why do you want the position you're applying for? - I would like the mod position because I really hate greifers and I would like to help people that would like help.

What do you think sets you apart from everyone else applying for this position? - I have been here a quite a long time, and have always loved the server. I have not been a mod before. I have learned from my (very stupid) mistakes lol!, and I am sure I won't make anymore. I think I can help mc poliice a lot, without being that mod that everyone hates.

Are you humble, modest, and able to handle a position of power without putting yourself on a pedestal? -Yes, who like's those kind of people?

Are your best interests in the involvement, promotion, and betterment of MC Poliice? Yes, and I am still without being a mod. Being a mod for me is just a opportunity to further the advance of Mc Poliice and help those in need of assistance.

Do you meet our requirements for staff? [Active Poster/Player, Passion for Minecraft, etc] - I really love minecraft and am on mc poliice whenever I am on Minecfraft, even though i dont post
    actively i will report any griefs immediatly and respond with appropriate actions.

Last edited by pidgeon123 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checking everything is perfect)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:43 pm