Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

what do you think about game arenas?

Poll

do you like this idea?

[ 4 ]
    what do you think about game arenas? I_vote_lcap100%what do you think about game arenas? I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    what do you think about game arenas? I_vote_lcap0%what do you think about game arenas? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    LAZOROZAL
    LAZOROZAL

what do you think about game arenas? Empty what do you think about game arenas?

Post  LAZOROZAL Sat May 07, 2011 10:36 pm

I dont know but I think we should have something like a game area, with spleef and all that good stuff
    I had 3 main things in mind

_1 spleef arena,Very Happy this should be a square 20x20 to 30x30, anywhere from 2 to 10 people could play at once.

2_ PvP arena tongue basically an arena, possibly anywhere from a 20x20 to like 100x100 with multiple biomes.(idk something like the hunger games lol) where you are either given tools, or you need to find them.

_3 PvE arena Twisted Evil taking a long hallway 20x75 ish, making the whole thing dark, fill it with mobs,give teams torches, and if your team makes it to the other side, lights up the whole area, and wipes out the enemies you win you get a prize. What a Face

so what do you think about that? leave a comment/post please

do it or creeper will come to your house...
    LAZOROZAL
    LAZOROZAL

what do you think about game arenas? Empty MMMKAY new stuff

Post  LAZOROZAL Thu May 12, 2011 6:36 pm

So!Watchin some YouTube flipping that ad over in
    My mind. Saw some of the bluexephos guys playing golf. In minecraft. I thought that was an excellent idea and i think that this game arena may be HUGE!! I'm thinking 2 different types of spleef arenas, a large PVE arena a large and a small PVP arena, if poliice can set pvp areas, and the whole thing surrounded by a golf course and maybe a waterslide.yeah I might need some help. And because it will be so big, I'm gonna give it an ad. Music either being pendulum blood sugar or derezzed from the tron soundtrack, or both. Well PLEASE DO RESPOND it helps me know what you people enjoy so I can better the server.

Last edited by LAZOROZAL on Thu May 12, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spellcheck and fixed poliices name:P)
    Poipre68
    Poipre68

what do you think about game arenas? Empty Re: what do you think about game arenas?

Post  Poipre68 Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Hey Hey I definitley agree and we should have a SPLEEF ARENA Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy flower

Sponsored content

what do you think about game arenas? Empty Re: what do you think about game arenas?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 25, 2024 11:36 am