Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would Like To Be A Mod

Poipre68
    Poipre68

I would Like To Be A Mod Empty I would Like To Be A Mod

Post  Poipre68 Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Very Happy Hi, Im Poipre68, I am already premium and am trying to figure out hoe to become premium+ and maybe supporter. I really would like to be a moderator to help people. One of the things I have noticed is that a lot of the time a Mod or admin isnt on and no one can do anything about griefs while monsters are running amuck in their house and they cant fix the greif without destroying the evidence. I am in love with this server and go on at least once everday (usually more), if I was a Moderator I would be able to help people because I am on often. I know the experience of having a greif where monsters are in your house and you can't kepp them from coming in without ruining the greif evidence. This would allow me to help and understand how the people with the greif are feeling. So I can hurry and help instead of like "I dont wanna go im busy with my own stuff" I would appreciate being a Mod and hope to become one.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Thanks Again,

Poipre68
    a.k.a Sarah Davis Very Happy
    Poipre68
    Poipre68

I would Like To Be A Mod Empty Sorry Here is my Mod application with the right format

Post  Poipre68 Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Name - In Game-Poipre68 Real Life-Sarah Davis

Age - 12 turning 13 in November

Why do you want the position you're applying for? - I want this position so i can better help the people on MCPluto, Ive been noticing so much more greifing with people and more often than not nobody on to fix it while people leave the greif in there house for evidence and monster are walking/shooting inside and they dont have a safe place except for spawn. I could help this because I try to be on McPluto at least once everyday and I love helping people.

What do you think sets you apart from everyone else applying for this position? - I'm really try to be nice understanding and take the time to help people who need the help that a mod and/or admin could give. Also I was a regular member for a long time so I understand how annoying it is to not be able to fix everything right away.

Are you humble, modest, and able to handle a position of power without putting yourself on a pedestal? - Yes, I would because I hate when people start acting like their the boss and no matter what they are right, on other servers where the mods are utter a**'s

Are your best interests in the involvement, promotion, and betterment of MC Poliice? Yes, I love this server with almost all my heart and I would do anything to help it, in fact Im going to donate soon to become premium+ which will upgrade me to supporter.

Do you meet our requirements for staff? [Active Poster/Player, Passion for Minecraft, etc] - Yes, I do Ive posted and am an active player and I LOVE MineCraft, plus I live, breathe and sleep MCPluto. flower

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:33 am