Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Thewind100's Moderator app form

Thewind100

-Thewind100's Moderator app form Empty -Thewind100's Moderator app form

Post  Thewind100 Thu May 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Name -

Age - 15

Why do you want the position you're applying for? - to help make this server a grear place to be and to keep it from being griefed.

What do you think sets you apart from everyone else applying for this position? - I have lots of expierience with minecraft commands and know how to work many different types of servers like hey0, bukkit, Canarymod, and others. I can help people with problems they are having like lag to change your settings.

Are you humble, modest, and able to handle a position of power without putting yourself on a pedestal? - yes iam. yes again. and finally yes. Having power is great and all but if you over use it its no fun for the rest of the people. This is why i am good with power positions.

Are your best interests in the involvement, promotion, and betterment of MC Poliice? Yes they are

Do you meet our requirements for staff? [Active Poster/Player, Passion for Minecraft, etc] - yes i would think i do, seeing that my favorite game after i bought it was minecraft and that i love joining a community of other minecrafters and interacting with them.

I realize a moderator has been picked already but one moderator isnt always enough so i am posting this form in case you decide to have another one.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 am