Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for moderator

Evanito
    Evanito

Application for moderator Empty Application for moderator

Post  Evanito Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:22 am

My actual name on the server is Thedude13542, but i made this as Evanito, sorry

Name - Evan Gierst

Age -13

Why do you want the position you're applying for?
    So when Im on late at night (Not an avid sleeper) i can watch out for late night greifers and help people on Mc Poliice, whether its buying items for the right price, wanting an npc, or needing technical help.

What do you think sets you apart from everyone else applying for this position?
    Ive noticed many people have been applying for this position, often many just want to spawn in items. I want to be able to have the authority to stop a person from being a jerk to another person who deserves to have fun.

Are you humble, modest, and able to handle a position of power without putting yourself on a pedestal?
    I am not often graced with being that powerful, but when i am, i like to think im responsible and do not abuse, whether in angering people or greifing, i have done niether. (Well maybe a bit of the first Laughing )

Are your best interests in the involvement, promotion, and betterment of MC Poliice?
    Yes, i want Mc poliice to remain to be the fun, friendly place it currently is, in Mcpoliice, i have created a tower that extends to max hieght, then rented it out for in-game money. I want the name of MC poliice to be spread by classmates, as how I discovered this server Smile

Do you meet our requirements for staff? [Active Poster/Player, Passion for Minecraft, etc]
    When i go on minecraft (Say, almost obsessively) I only play on MCpoliice, even into the wee hours of the night, when i get to say good morning to people on the other side of the world. By this, i mean that I play a ton.

-Thedude13542 or Evan

Oh, and before I go, i wanna do this... lol!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 am